
Faith Elizabeth is goin on 2 1/2 and is so full of energy, were in the world does she get it from?!!! She is a little sweetie and LOVES attention!!! Yes..she will go as far as pushing her big brother's button to get some sort of attention!!! She is now fully potty trained and doing so well! She has always been such a great sleeper every night down at 8and sleeps round the clock!- started sleeping through the night at 1 month old...yes...WOW... is right..I felt very blessed! She has a thumb she cannot live without! Its so cute:) I was so thankful for that thumb when she was a littl baby--it sure did help!
She is very much a daddy's girl and is a cuddle bug for about 5 minutes!!!!!!HAHA! Faith adores her big brother and to tell you the truth-they get along very well. Daniel has taught her alot and is so attentive to her. First thing in the morning we wake up to Faith calling out all of our names..."mommy come get me...daddy come get me...Daniel come get me"..I'll be walkin to get her, but will hear her and Daniel talking back in forth from their rooms. Its so precious. She ask's him to come in her room, but he tell's her "i need to finish getting dressed first ,ok" Those 2 are my heart and soul and make me laugh everyday. Faith is talking up a storm and looks just like me! Her hair is getting so long and its so much fun to play with-she def. got some of Josh's curls and i love that!! Those big brown eye's melt daddy's heart and how can he say no to that sweet look she gives him?!?:) Faith has takin after her mommy and her Ma'ma with LOVIN shoes..and cloths! Yes..we started early with takin her shoppin!!! She loves it when I paint her finger nails and toenails--she's a pro..sits there and lets em' dry and then likes to show them off to everyone!! She sure is a character! It makes me sad to see how fast the time has gone and to know our little baby girl is growin up-but she is a joy in our life and we enjoy every minute! I love my little Faithy Poo!!!
She is very much a daddy's girl and is a cuddle bug for about 5 minutes!!!!!!HAHA! Faith adores her big brother and to tell you the truth-they get along very well. Daniel has taught her alot and is so attentive to her. First thing in the morning we wake up to Faith calling out all of our names..."mommy come get me...daddy come get me...Daniel come get me"..I'll be walkin to get her, but will hear her and Daniel talking back in forth from their rooms. Its so precious. She ask's him to come in her room, but he tell's her "i need to finish getting dressed first ,ok" Those 2 are my heart and soul and make me laugh everyday. Faith is talking up a storm and looks just like me! Her hair is getting so long and its so much fun to play with-she def. got some of Josh's curls and i love that!! Those big brown eye's melt daddy's heart and how can he say no to that sweet look she gives him?!?:) Faith has takin after her mommy and her Ma'ma with LOVIN shoes..and cloths! Yes..we started early with takin her shoppin!!! She loves it when I paint her finger nails and toenails--she's a pro..sits there and lets em' dry and then likes to show them off to everyone!! She sure is a character! It makes me sad to see how fast the time has gone and to know our little baby girl is growin up-but she is a joy in our life and we enjoy every minute! I love my little Faithy Poo!!!
1 comment:
Tina,
I'm so glad you started a blog! Now we can keep in touch on more of a regular basis! I read everything you've posted so far and I loved reading about your two beautiful children! They are too sweet and it's so nice to hear how genuine you are about loving being a parent and a wife. You are mature beyond your age! I know every once in a while we say we should get together and it never happens, but know that I think about you guys and at some point would love to grow our friendship! I think you guys have a wonderful family and it's fun to see your phanfare and now to read your blog! I'll be commenting on a regular basis, I'm sure!
Take care! here's my blog link:
www.azchelsea.blogspot.com
Chelsea
Post a Comment