We had a wonderful Thanksgiving it was very low key just Josh, Daniel, Faith, Jordan and myself. I love making Thanksgiving dinner-its so much fun! I always make my pies the night before and Josh cut up all my onions, green pepper etc...so that was a big help-Thanks babe:) I also make a cheese ball the night before and we eat it while we wait for everything to finish cookin...and its great to have for the guys when they're watchin football! Dinner was finally all ready and we were ready to dig in! Our tradition is before we pray we go around the table and everyone tells what they are Thankful for! I love that! Daniel and Faith were so cute in what they were thankful for.. I am especially Thankful for my Husband and all he does for our Family my 2 beautiful kids and their Health and my Family and Friends! We enjoyed The turkey and all the fixins and then enjoyed some pie! Every year the night of Thanksgiving we always pull out the Christmas Decorations and decorate the house all the while listening to good old fashioned Christmas music! We always enjoy doing it as a family and the kids have fun:) Daniel has his very own tree he puts up in his room with his own ornaments, nutcrackers, blue and white balls..he's had one since he was 2 yrs old!

He loves it! Faith on the other hand does not have one YET! She saw Daniel's and immediately came and told me..."mommy I want a 'Chismas' tree in my room with pink balls" So we have to get one for her...its' only fair:) I also have a little Christmas Kitchen tree I put up in the kitchen on the bar--my mother-in-law has always had one and its so cute:) So she found all these cute kitchen ornaments and gave them to me! Its just simply perfect for a kitchen!


We don't have out 'TREE' yet, we always get a real one so we are going to be getting it real soon. As a child my family always had a real tree, we would go and pick it out and cut it down at the farm and hauled it back to the house--i love the smell of a real tree and we always seem to find the perfect tree each year, even if we have to go through 16 to find the right one! HAHAHA! Anyway, the weather has been nice...it has been down in the 40's at night and in the low 70's...one day it was only 65 whoo hoo..I loved that! Josh and I have been enjoying the jacuzzi every night. The water is 104 and so nice on a cold night. Sometimes we even turn the TV on and watch a little Andy G or I love Lucy! So I had planned to get up real early 4am the day after Thanksgiving and go shopping with all the other NUTS that do the same thing! I did..Josh didn't have to be at work till 8:30am so I had 4 hours of shopping by myself! I did get some great door buster sales and I had fun:) I desperately needed a coffee so I ran into Starbucks and got myself one and it sure kept me goin:) I can't believe how many people there were that early...but glad i did and Yes, i still need to do some more shopping! Hey what woman doesn't like to shop!!! Daniel and Faith are so excited to see what Santa Clause is going to bring them:) Josh and I love this time of year and especially because this year we will have lots of family here!!!! That always makes it more fun! Let's keep MERRY CHRISTMAS in our vocabulary!
No comments:
Post a Comment