Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Princess {ni-ness}

She's saying I'm the princess

Our little Faith Elizabeth loves to read before bedtime and she has now gotten into the Cinderella books or any Princess book for that matter! She calls them the {nin-ess "princess"} books. I love how she says that-it's so darn cute:) As I read the books to her she has to point to every person on the page asking who's this ...and I begin to tell her.."mean Step mother" etc.. and she repeats what I just said back to me" She says mean "STEP mommy" "no...she go to hospital noooo????" I'm not sure where that comes from but its funny:) I got a little video of Faith talkin 'bout the book and you can hear the way she says princess and Cinderella--I love these times and the way they talk at this age its priceless! She's a doll baby! And little update on the Thumb..she is back to havin that thumb in her mouth!! I guess nothin is goin to stop her!

Here's the video!!!

No comments: