Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Great Day!

Today has been a GREAT day! My dearest Friend Mic took me out to lunch for my Birthday! We went out to the Wildflower Grill- I had never been before and now its one of my Favorite places to eat! I loved it! Our food was great and the atmosphere was so pleasent and pretty with all the flower paintings and flowers on the table. Then afterwards we walked down and got some Gelato icecream. My first again and it was so yummy. I enjoyed a cup of the Peanut butter crunch! I really enjoyed my afternoon out and feel so blessed to have such a wonderful person like her in my life. I love you and we are so happy to have you guys apart of our life! Good friends are such a Gift- you guys are a Blessing!


Then tonight Daniel started AWANA!!! He was so excited! I gave my lil man a haircut and then he got all ready for his 1st night at awanas! I am already so proud of my buddy..he is so smart and loves telling us all about everything they did and along with that he enjoys reciting his verses to me! He's already got his "Cubbies key Verse"-"God loved us and sent his Son"..{1 John 4:10} down and the "Cubbies Motto".. {Jesus loves me} Down! Way to go pumpkin! You are going to have a FUN year at awanas!!! They learn SO much and have SO much fun. He was so happy to see all his friends again and of course his favorite cubbie leader Mrs. Lori!! Pics to come...

No comments: