Today at 12:18pm I turned 22!! Oh wow is right! I can't believe I am a married woman of almost 6yrs and I have 2 kids already! Some people are just starting! I feel very bessed to have all that I have at 22..its amazing to see how much I've grown and how far we've come and how fast our 2 little bundle of Joy's have gotten!! I had a great day. I didn't get outta bed till 9..Josh got the coffee on and brought me a cup in bed and the kids joined us, we drank our coffee and watched the news! Daniel always has to see what the weather is going to be like for the day! He's so funny...i used to be the same way as a kid, i remember waking up so early and asking my dad..hot or cold today? Rain or shine? He def. gets it from me:) So anway, i got birthday hug's and kisses from 3 of my most special people JDF for EVER! Then i got dressed and Josh was so patient with me cause i kinda do take forever!! what girl doesn't? Then Josh took me out to lunch. We all went to Chili's! It was so good. I enjoyed a nice Mesquite chicken Salad. Then we came home..put the kids down for a nap and spent some time together..yes fun was had...and then I started on fixing my Hair. I wanted to do something different than just straight. Yes, God blessed me with Bone Straight hair. I can be curly or straight so don't hate! HA! I finally got it all done and it turned out really nice. I gave Josh a hair cut..I like my man all clean cut:) He of course looked handsome after his hair cut by his woman! Then I got the kids their dinner and we got them bathed and in their jammies. We both got dressed and then our Babysitter got here..{i love you Bobbi girl!!} The kids were so happy to see her! Of course we had to get a couple pictures before we left..then we were off! We went to the Metropolitan Grill for dinner-it was really good. I got the Honey glazed Salmon with sauted greenbeans and baked potatoe. It was super yummy! Then we decided to do something extra fun for dessert! We went to the Melting Pot! I was in heaven! We got half milk chocolate-half white chocolate and a scoop of peanut butter right in the middle! It was so good. Then we headed home. My day was very special and I really enjoyed it alot. Thanks to all, for the Birthday wishes and thoughts! My night ended awesome :)) Thanks for a great day Honey..Your the BEST! I already told you the rest!!!
1 comment:
Wow! Not only do you look awesome but it sounds like your birthday activities deserve a big "WOW!" I still can't get over how young your age is but how mature and "old" you seem to me! In your case, age really is just a number and not reflective of anything else....I always think you're around my age (28!)! But I won't give you six extra years because you'll want those later in life! HA!
It was so good to chat with you at church today!!
Post a Comment