Today is Daniel's Birthday he is 5 yrs old! I am amazed at how fast time flies...it seems just like yesterday he was born! I was in labor 5 yrs ago today-a 22hour labor in fact...aahhh! He was finally born at 3:08am and weighing in at 7lbs 6oz. and 21 in long with lots of brown hair and blue eyes {at the time} now he's got the most beautiful colored eyes ever! They change with whatever he's wearing-now that is so cool:) Daniel is such a smart boy and LOVES reading and is now into me reading him chapter books. He's a good writer and loves being creative. He is always there to help me with whatever I need or anyone else needs, he's got alot of love in his heart and I thank God everyday for blessing us with such a Precious boy. I don't know what I'd do without him!
So I think that this Birthday Daniel was the most excited we've ever seen him! I got up really early and ran up to the store to get him a special treat and balloon! I got both him and Faith a chocolate covered dounut with sprinkles- plus by request I made homemade waffles! {they're the best ever made!" We all enjoyed a nice breakfast then we got dressed and we took Daniel to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch-he wanted to go there and we told him that "this day was all about him!" We had a great time there and they had so much fun! Then came home and enjoyed the afternoon here and got stuff prepared for the party! Daniel wanted a chocolate cake with M&M's around it- with my homemade white fluffy icing! So that's what I made! I swear that boy was so excited for his party he would ask every 10 min or so, how much longer till my party!....
5 o'clock came around and it was time to party! The guest came and we enjoyed some snacks and play time out in the back yard then we lined up for the Cars pinata! They all had tons of fun doing that! Then we came in to do the cake and sing happy Birthday! Then it was time for presents and the BIG surprise! We had a little "I wanna peek" boy on our hands the whole day! Finally we blindfolded Daniel and walked him outside to reveal what his BIG present was--A Power Wheels 4 wheeler! Its super cool and he LOVED it! Josh was surprised at how well that boy knew what to do when he got on! I am SO glad we have a big yard for him to ride around in and explore! He's truly enjoyed having it and has been such a great brother to Faith-he takes her on rides all the time and it's so cute seeing them have SO much fun together! We are such proud parents! Thanks to all who came and fun was had by all!
"Bubba, we love you and are so proud of you! You make us so happy and we are so Blessed to have you as our son!" Glad you had such a fun day!
Here we are, all 4 of us! This is a great way for us to share our life with friends and family! We are The 4 Cam's, Josh, Tina, Daniel and Faith
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Daniel's 5th Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment