Friday, September 19, 2008

My Kids

Well I'll start off with saying..My little Boy has graduated from mommy giving him a bath to him taking a shower all by himself! He Loves it! He'll be 5 in less than 2 weeks..where has the time gone? So onto a second note: Daniel loves to read to his little sister and tonight after she was all ready for "ni-ni time" he stood by her bed and read her 10-YES 10 books! He read her 2 last night but promised her that tomorrow night he would read 10-he stuck to his promise and she LOVED every second of it! I over heard him telling her "now Faith, tomorrow night I'm going to read you 20 books"..oh my lanta! I'm sure he will too! I got a little video of him reading to her and I just think its the most precious thing ever. So after Faith was tucked in and our prayers said, her water filled with ICE in it and her hair pulled back off her neck, blankie just right and not "messed up" {as she says}, baby doll put in her basket {not on her chair}, hugs and kisses, questions answered and light off, she finally said goodnight back to me..whoo...she's 2 and already so high maintenance! But I get a laugh outta it every night..I know that will soon pass and I'll wish she'd still do it:)! But I do have a wonderful thing to add..she's down every night at 7:30 no later than 8 and sleeps till 8 or 9 in the morning! Sooo....Daniel and I moved the tent he had set up in Faith's room into his room! It's pretty cool and he's already told me he wants to sleep under/in it tonight! So we'll see..he'll probably realize his full size luxury mattress is alot more comfortable! {his daddy insisted he have a good mattress!} My boy is so full of creative things! Love it! ....To be continued.........

No comments: